Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
24a has been engaged to put some steam back into their customer marketing for this popular 25-acre visitor attraction! This historic place oozes charm from a bygone era of travel and all those lovely old rail graphics are great to work with – a real source of inspiration.
Recent projects include:
- a complete overhaul of the Centre’s promotional leaflets for Christmas 2016 and events throughout 2017, with print runs of 40,000 & 70,000;
- a new look and feel to promote the Centre as a wedding venue;
- stickers as a reward for young visitors;
- set up of a new template design for posters and advertising to reduce overall client spend;
- rail tickets for teddy bears!
For the leaflets, 24a designed a new map of the site and illustrated all the key features, buildings and attractions. There’s a web version of the leaflet with all the buildings, events and attractions included on the Buckinghamshire Railway Centre’s website.